Waste Management Services
It is estimated that approximately 135-150 Million MT of solid waste is generated every day in India of which only 20% is treated. And this figure just keeps on increasing.
The negative impact on the environment because of this can be seen in the form of Pollution, Global Warming, Climate Change and so on.
This makes Waste Management the need of the hour.
Waste Management can be applied to
Waste Management can be applied to almost all types of waste that are generated. Most commonly, waste management services are applied to:
- Wet Waste – Refers to all items that are organic like food items, soiled food wrappers, hygiene products, yard waste, tissues and paper towels, as well as any other soiled item that would contaminate the recyclables.
- Dry Waste – Refers to all items such as bottles, cans, clothing, plastic, wood, glass, metals and paper.
- Waste Water – Refers to all waste water that is generated directly or indirectly by human activities
- Other Waste – Refers to other waste such as sanitary waste, household e-waste, and more. These are not generated in the same quantities as the above mentioned wastes.
Significance of Waste Management
Our Waste Management services are aimed directly at the correct and eco-friendly method of disposal of most types of waste that are generated.
The goal of our waste management services is to:
- Help everyone adopt and adapt to the local / state compliances.
- Help create positive environmental impacts.
- Help create employment opportunities.
- Help generate positive social influence through traditional and current networking platforms.
Waste Management is for Everyone
Our Waste Management Process
STEP 1 : Assessment & Audit
Type and Quantity of waste is assessed and/or audited.
STEP 2 : Alternates & Recommendations
Based on Step 1, alternatives or recommendations are drawn up.
STEP 3 : Creating Plan of Action
A plan of action is created in order to ensure minimum waste generation along with the best sustainable solution.
STEP 4 : Training Sessions
Training sessions are provided based on the created plan of action to ensure greatest efficiency.
STEP 5 : Setting up of Processes & Infrastructure
For the solution to be efficient specific processes and infrastructure are set up.
STEP 6 : Support & Implementation
In case there are requirements, support teams are arranged for the correct implementation of the solution.
STEP 7 : Management or Recycling
By working with local agencies and having strategic tie ups, sustainable management or recycling is ensured
STEP 8 : Audits & Reports
Detailed Audits and Reports are created for future reference and implementations.
Start your Sustainable Journey
Get in touch with our experts to understand how you can start your sustainable journey.
You can also schedule a call with our team to get started.