Are there different types of air pollution?
Yes, there are different types of Air Pollution.
There are various types of pollutants that keep entering the atmosphere and polluting it. At some places, concentration of certain pollutants is greater compared to the others.
Some of the different types of Air Pollution can be listed below:
- Smog - High Concentration of the mixture of Smoke and Fog in the atmosphere
- Particulate Pollution - High Concentration of Particulate Matter in the atmosphere
- Toxic Air Pollution - High Concentration of Toxic Pollutants in the atmosphere
- Ozone - High Concentration of Ozone in Atmosphere
- Natural or Anthrepogenic Pollution - High Concentration of Natural Pollutants in Atmosphere